I grew up in a small farming community in Indiana. I love my small town roots! During high school I was active in cheer, choir, musicals, and youth group. Besides teaching, singing is my passion. I studied vocal performance throughout high school and college. Today I continue singing at my church. You may even catch me performing the national anthem at at Tiger basketball game! GO TIGERS!!!!
High School: Tri-Central HS (Sharpsville, IN)
- Oral Roberts University (Major: French Education)
- Université Stendhal (Study Abroad in Grenoble, France)
- Indiana University Purdue University of Indianapolis (B.A. French Language and Culture)
- Wheeling Jesuit University (Teaching Certification)
- Muskingum University (TESOL Certification)
I began teaching at Strasburg during the 2014-2015 school year.
2020-2021 School Year
(HS) I teach:
(K-12) I teach:
English as second language (TESOL)
I am the advisor for the Foreign Language Club, Hope Squad, and junior cheerleading advisor.